FILLER for hair INJECTION OF BEAUTY EXPRESS-BONDING. PERFECTION FOR 15 MINUTES
CERAMIDES - PANTHENOL - MONOI OIL
SMOOTH - DENSITY - SHINE
complex of active components:
- instantly penetrates inside hair, filling them from inside
- fills damaged areas and cavities
- increases the density and elasticity of hair
- smoothes and seals cuticle scales
- deeply moisturizes and nourishes hair to the very tips
- gives hair smoothness, silkiness and brilliant shine
The principle of operation is the same as in the step-by-step program, except that it should be left on hair for 15 minutes only. It’s an excellent way out, if there is no time for the program.
Filler Injection of beauty for hair is an express stuff, capable in 15 minutes to transform even strongly damaged hair. Filler penetrates inside hair, fills damaged and porous areas, smoothes and seals the cuticle scales. Deeply restores, consolidates, nourishes and moisturizes hair already after the first application, giving them silky smoothness and brilliant shine.
Filler for hair is an innovative and ultramodern "must-have" means for instant hair transformation. It allows you to restore damaged and "lifeless" strands in a short time. While course use, the hair becomes docile, elastic, shiny, silky, and there is no trace of split ends.
1. Measure out the required amount of filler by using a measuring cup that is inside the box. The amount of filler required for one procedure depends on the density and length of the hair. In order to determine it, use the table below.
Type and length of hair
Recommended filler volume for one procedure
Very long (more than 50 cm) and / or thick hair
Long hair (30-50cm)
Hair of medium length (15-30cm)
Short hair (up to 15cm)
2. Pour the filler into a non-metallic container. Add to the filler the same amount of cold water. IMPORTANT! The ratio of filler and cold water should be 1: 1.
3. Thoroughly mix the contents until a dense, uniform creamy consistency is formed. While mixing, it turns out to be truly a MAGIC composition for the hair!
4. Apply the mixture onto clean dried hair, leaving 2-3 cm from the roots of the hair, paying special attention to the tips. For ease of application, you can use a brush.
5. Soak for 15-20 minutes. To enhance the effect, it is recommended to use a thermo-hat or cover the hair with a plastic cap or film, wrapped on top with a dry towel. The exposure time can be reduced up to 10 min while using the thermo-cap.
6. Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water. Dry and style the hair in the usual way.Directions: Before use, it is recommended to wash hair with Plex Theraphy Shock therapy shampoo for deeper penetration of the filler. To restore very damaged hair, use 1-2 times per week for 3-4 weeks course. You can also use one-time as an express means for improving the appearance of hair.
Volume: 80 ml
Composition: Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steartrimonium Chloride, Isopropyl Myristate, C10-40 Isoalkylamidopropylethyldimonium Ethosulfate, Dipropylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Panthenol, Propylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Trideceth-9, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Ceramide 3, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Gardenia Tahitensis (Monoi) Flower Extract, Limonene, Linalool